View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 03:49 AM   #1
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Chances of a women's Hell in a Cell next month?

When I heard about Sasha Banks' injury around SummerSlam time, my dreams of this were a little dashed, but the series between Charlotte and Sasha Banks made me somewhat hopeful for The Queen to get her hands on The Boss inside The WWE's Most Dangerous Structure(TM) at Hell in a Cell. But Sasha appears to be back and Charlotte's top contender.

RAW's title scene seems quite congested. You've got Charlotte at the top with Sasha and Bayley as immediate challengers, but Dana and Nia are bubbling beneath the surface. Paige is also going back on the road with the WWE and Emma has been cleared to return, because she's basically Wonder Woman.

Do you think we're just going to get wheel spinning from the division, which is already throwing the Charlotte/Sasha/Bayley Triple Threat out there (I thought for sure they could have run that at WrestleMania next year).

Personally, I go with Charlotte vs. Sasha inside the Cell. I think it's the sort of environment where these women can work. Earlier in the show, you can do Nia Jax vs. Bayley and possibly Paige vs. Emma on the Kickoff or something.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote