View Single Post
Old 12-12-2003, 09:37 AM   #10
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
[QUOTE=Corkscrewed]World Title
KANE VS TRIPLE H VS GOLDBERG (C)
Winner: Kane via pinning HHH. We get Kane his deserved title run and Goldberg loses nothing from not being pinned.

Intercontinental Title
RANDY ORTON VS ROB VAN DAM (C)
I want RVD to win but to fully solidify his legend killer gimmick, Orton needs a title and defeat a legend all in the same match and the WWE has set this up as the perfect agnle, or so they say. Orton wins Via the RKO onto a chair.

BATISTA VS SHAWN MICHAELS
Winner: Shawn Michaels after getting destroyed by Batista early in the match Michaels will blade again. After getting squashed for another 5-10 minutes Michaels will hit the elbow drop and then set Batista up, let him stand up and nail Sweet Chin Music for the win.

MARK HENRY VS BOOKER T
Let's face it. The way it was setup on RAW, WWE is going to push Mark Henry. He's been in the main event for a couple of weeks now (or close to it) and he was one of the "hand picked" lumberjacks for the Goldberg Kane match on Raw. Mark Henry picks up the win after pinning Booker with his gorilla press slam.

Battle of the Sexes
CHRIS JERICHO & CHRISTIAN VS TRISH STRATUS & LITA
Ah the match I am the most interested with. Lita and Trish will win the match after Lita hits the Litasault on Christian. Jericho will turn semi face at Armageddon. Here's how i think it will go down. You will see a lot of Bs early on. Jericho will not want to hit trish when they are in the match. Christian will begin to get pissed off and he will go after Trish and Jericho will see this and hit Christian with the bulldog and the LionSault. Then Lita will hit the LitaSault and Trish and Lita will win. Jericho's full fledged face turn will take place the next night on RAW when he calls out Trish and tells her he cost his team the match because Christian was coming after her. Trish will question it and then Jericho will say...."Well Trish it's because I love you." Thus the full fledged face turn and finally a fresh character for a very stale Chris Jericho.

Tag Team Turmoil
JINDRAK & CADE VS LA RESISTANCE VS VAL VENIS & LANCE STORM VS HURRICANE & ROSEY VS DUDLEY BOYS (C)

I really dont care. Just get the straps off Dudleyz and dont put it on La Res. I will go out on a limb here and say Venis and Storm but they will obviously give the titles to Jindrak and Cade if they take them off the Dudley's shoulders.

Any comments?
Splaya is offline   Reply With Quote