Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 01:01 PM   #389
Kris P Lettus
Listen to Killer Mike

Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Bullet
That really was a great PPV and two totally stunning upsets. Griffin finally lived up to his hype in that fight, in my eyes.
WTF are you smoking??

"finally lived up to his hype"??

WTF

He has been the man since first coming onto The Ultimate Fighter.. I mean, fuck, he's only ever lost to Dan Severn, Jeremy Horn, Tito Ortiz, and Keith Jardine.. The only one you could say was an upset is Jardine who beat the most dominant LHW Champion if the past five years last night.. Every fight he's had has been uber entertaining and he's beaten some great fighters..

So explain how he hasn't "lived up to his hype"??

p.s. Joe Roggan was on Ferrell on Howward Stern's channel on Sirius yesterday and a caller asked him about Brock Lesner.. He said they went to dinner recently and said Lesner is a "gorrilla".. He (Rogan) also said Lesner weighs atleast a "solid 290lbs".. But he also said he is close to signing so this brings me back to the question of his weight.. How can he fight in the US at close to 300lbs??

:dunno: