View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 03:21 PM   #104
thedamndest
A Property of Matter

thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This woman's son's childhood idol is Jay Leno. That should be reason enough to cancel his show. Also she doesn't know the difference between "irony" and "apt".

Dear Jay,

I am posting this photo of my son, Zach Rice, with YOU at the recent Burbank Car show.

He is a busy little actor...and you are his IDOL...you were VERY KIND AND PATIENT with him. He has not stopped talking about that day...I am sure that you didn't know how much a few kind words would do to make a little boy happy...but...I guess...Now you know!!

Ironically...He was chosen to be FEATURED in one of your upcoming show skits for The Jay Leno Show...How ironic!

Our whole family has always been your fans...but...after your kindness to our "boy" ...We will be supporting you and cheering you on for ETERNITY!

Thanks from the bottom of our hearts!!

McKenzie (Zach's Mommy) and all of the Rice Family!!

thedamndest is offline   Reply With Quote