View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 02:24 PM   #77
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito Cruz View Post
The more I think of it I wonder if damn near the entire "brand extension" era is sort of a guilty pleasure for me until they started to basically ignore the split and merge everything. Not just the obviously good stuff like the SmackDown Six era but even the down periods. I would sooner watch some obscure SmackDown from like 2005 than I would watch a current Raw.

Maybe I'm just nostalgic for the days where I was younger and actually felt the desire to watch both shows (and WWECW while it was there). Probably part of the reason I'd be all in on a roster split return.
WWECW for the 5-6 months of 2006, when Heyman actually had creative control was so fucking amazing...especially that siiiiiicccccckkkkk intro:

Yeah, the first episode was fucking shit, but I honestly loved and marked out like a bitch when my hometown boy was presented with the ECW belt to go with his WWE title. If only that could have lasted a bit longer...oh, and then they open the wrestling action on the first episode with The Zombie v. The Sandman...so awful.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote