View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 09:32 PM   #102
KIRA
Celestia's Left Hand

KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
NXT is great. But I'm a hardcore fan. I'm in the group with the 1.4 million people who are passionate sports entertainment fan. If NXT was the way to book to the broader audience, the NXT house shows would be in the Staples Centre and The RAW and SDL house shows would be in bingo Halls. It's not like NXT is some new promotion, they have been around and been strong for several years. But to the AVERAGE fan they're not seen as big time. The genius of Vince and Hunter is that they are catering content to the hardcore fans and putting it on The Network. So sure you may claim to hate RAW (and watch every week), but you can still enjoy NXT, 205 Live, this British Deal, the upcoming Women's Show, etc.

Meanwhile in the main roster they continue to play to large crowds every week, are one of the most watched shows every week on cable, and draw more revenues year after year. You're blind hatred of Vince can't let you see the truth, which is guys methods are very successful. The multi millionaires he's created would echo that statement. Meanwhile Matt Hardy is taking bumps in his back yard for 50 people.
Nobody is enjoying 205 live except Vince. Its weird because like I said it SHOULD work but Vince has done the seemingly impossible and made the Crusierweights boring as fuck.
KIRA is offline   Reply With Quote