View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 08:51 AM   #106
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
This is the argument people use when they want to keep their head in the sand. Everything's great, everything's great. Yeah, until it's not. You don't get an immediate drop-off. People use the 100k line to justify the creative direction coming out of the show. That's putting the cart before the horse.
No word of a lie, when I first started reading The Observer, call it in like 98 or something, Dave literally wrote that "everything is great until it's not" line. I think back then the big concern was so many DQ finishes on TV were going to lead to people not caring about matches which would eventually kill their ability to draw. Wherever I hear his blind faith followers like yourself parrot those types of lines I laugh. The company had never been stronger than it is now. Guys like Dave and you have been saying Doomsday is coming. Eventually if you keep repeating it, it might be true and then you can say "see told ya", but ignore the decades of being wrong.

Meanwhile the company continues to increase Network subs, continues to increase TV rights fees, Mania is on a decade long streak of doing 60k plus seat venues. All of which suggest the real fans, not the people who complain on TPWW (all ten of you guys), are very happy with the product.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote