View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 12:30 PM   #119
KIRA
Celestia's Left Hand

KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
Well that's a while other story. Cruisers are never going to draw. At least Vince is trying to get them over by giving them their own show to get people to ignore that CWs look like midgets next to real stars like Roman Reigns. If the cruisers can't get over, and have people leaving the building, that's as much on them as it is Vince. And I would blame the talent more because cruisers should be able to get over with their work. If Vince tried to book them like he books his other shows, the same group of complainers would be saying "just let them work matches and they will get over". Wrong.
So its on Roman Reigns when Vince writes him garbage? hmm.

I think JR pointed out what a big part of the problem is in a triple threat between guys who should be high flyers you have a ridiclous amount of rest holds. Its one thing if thats your hat like Jack Gallagher but otherwise the whole thing should be a lot more frantic than it usually is.

I'd also argue Vince isn't the guy who should be overseeing this I honestly don't think he gets it when it comes to Cruiserweights. He really should go back and look at WCW in that regard.
KIRA is offline   Reply With Quote