View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 08:38 AM   #20
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm inclined to say to find a way to put the belt on Sasha just because being a heel will give her more intriguing options to work with. Let her work a couple of title defenses against Becky and then Charlotte on Raw. She tore the house down with both girls on NXT.

Give the matches a good 15 minutes and maybe the casuals who have long since tuned out women's wrestling since the Trish/Lita or even Trish/Mickie days will realize, oh shit, they're actually good and start paying some attention to the division again instead of using it like a piss break. I'd like to think that people aren't so far in the camp of "I don't care about women's wrestling" that they can't enjoy it once something good is on the table. If you can't sit down and watch some of those NXT women's matches particularly from the Takeover specials and actually enjoy them, that's really fucking sad.

Problem is once you get the viewer interested again they need to then avoid doing retarded storylines with them. And I don't really know how much faith I have in WWE writers in doing it especially with Dunn supposedly being firmly in Vince's ear about how womens' purpose on the show is to show skin and not much else.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote