View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 09:40 PM   #766
The Outlaw
Unofficial Legend

The Outlaw has a great deal of rep (15,000+)The Outlaw has a great deal of rep (15,000+)The Outlaw has a great deal of rep (15,000+)The Outlaw has a great deal of rep (15,000+)The Outlaw has a great deal of rep (15,000+)The Outlaw has a great deal of rep (15,000+)The Outlaw has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
I know everyone (especially Florida and Louisiana people...well, some of LA people anyway) seems to hate on him but I just like the fact that he doesn't use any dirty tactics to recruit. He recruits character. He tells the kids exactly what he plans to do with them, sells his plan to them, surrounds himself with recruiters who are off the charts, and doesn't bash other teams and players. I think a lot of kids/coaches/parents don't see that, so they are sold on him instantly. He isn't like a few of the other coaches in the SEC which I've been told about who drag other teams/coaches through the mud, and I like that.

I think he's found his place. He tested the pros and realized that it was a player's league ran by the players, and that's not his style, so he came back. If he's not here for a while, I will be shocked.