View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 03:15 PM   #24
Mr. C
Ghost town

Mr. C is "reptacular" (2,500+)Mr. C is "reptacular" (2,500+)Mr. C is "reptacular" (2,500+)
I thought this feud would lead to a match between the two. However, after further examination, I’ve come to the conclusion that Big Show and Cody Rhodes are actually creating TWO FEUDS that will involve other people. Hear me out:

When Cody showed that video of when Show faced Akebono at WrestleMania 21, he was trying to embarrass Show because he lost to a celebrity, and then in the last two months, Cody has feuded with Booker T, who’s a legend; he eliminated various legends in the Royal Rumble like Booker, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jerry Lawler, and Mick Foley; and now he’s picking on Show, who’s a legend in his own right. Cody having all these interactions with legends is buildup to a match with Goldust.

Cody embarrassing Show is just a way to further make a name for himself. I predict that on the next SmackDown, Show will have a match like he did with Mark Henry, and Cody will interrupt again and show a video of Show getting knocked out by Floyd Mayweather at WrestleMania 24, which will embarrass Show and prompt him to challenge Cody to a match, and Cody will accept. Shaquille O’Neal will be announced as the guest host for the March 12th edition of RAW.

On the following SmackDown, Cody will have a run-in with his brother, Dustin Rhodes, who asks him why he feels the need to embarrass these legends like Show and Booker and recalls the run-ins they had in December and January. Cody insults him and leaves. Show faces Cody, and Goldust comes down during the match, which distracts Cody. Cody tells him to leave, and he turns around and gets hit with a Chokeslam, and Show wins the match. Cody becomes irate.

On the March 12th RAW, Shaq is in the ring cutting a promo, and Show comes out and says that Cody showing those videos ignited something in him and he remembers last time they met in the ring and Shaq knocked him down. He says he wants to avenge those two celebrity losses by challenging one of the world’s biggest celebrities in Shaq to a match at WrestleMania 28, and Shaq accepts, and then Show hits him with the WMD, solidifying his heel turn.
Mr. C is offline   Reply With Quote