View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 11:04 PM   #45
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Only ever really watched WWE PPVs. Theres been a few that were really awful to me. WM9 was pretty terrible though. Was when I started realizing that Hogan was a total douche.

The In Your House where Nash and Shawn were supposed to fight Owen and Yokazuna with all the titles on the line, only to have Owen pulled at the last minute and replaced with Bulldog if I remember. Owen then interfered for some dumb reason and ended up getting pwned by Nash. Then the decision is overturned because Owen never was officially in the match or some garbage.

Speaking of In Your House shows, Great White North. Vince literally spazzed at Nash on commentary at the finish of the main event. Nash is my favorite ever, but this is honestly prob the worst match I ever saw him in and one of the worst matches ever, period.

Forget what it was called, but like 5 years ago there was a PPV where Ricardo Rodriguez ran over Big Show with Del Rios ride. That was a pretty bad card, but there were at least a couple decent matches there to save some face.

WM13, where the unlucky number 13 clearly cursed Sid causing him to lose to Taker while simultaneously shitting his pants.

Everyone already said December to Dismember, but it was def the worst ever.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote