View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 03:09 AM   #20
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkscrewed
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What a moron. I appreciate going for your dreams and stuff, but if you're going to sue basically because of your own deficiencies, you're a moron. A contract is a contract. If he wins, then it'll be cuz the judge is a moron. Or bribed.

Dumbass. Add this to another thing we can make fun of.
What's he going to be brided with, Lesnar's getting desperate for change.

Seriously, I've stood by the guy, and I appreciate everything he's done for the WWE, and respect his dreams and such, but if he signed the God-damned thing it's his own fault.

The judge may side with Lesnar, but to be honest, I think that if someone is foolish to sign an official contract reviewed by his lawyers and explained to him, they deserve to pay the full price.

Lesnar left the WWE high and dry so he could go and play football, he got desperate, agreed to something he shouldn't have, because he hasn't had much success with it, and now he wants back and surprise, surprise HE CAN'T GET IT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And now he's burned his bridges with the WWE.

Seriously though, I think showing the judge the contract with Lesnar's name attached should be enough for the WWE to win this one, but unfortunately he may win.

I have a feeling the judge will decide that Brock Lesnar working in Japan, which is fairly secretive to WWE's viewers won't harm the WWE, and they'll reduce the sentence to being continent-wide or something. Maybe they'll just lift PRIDE and organisations like that from the contract?

I'm not an expert on the law, but I really think it is unfair that Lesnar claims the WWE is preventing him from earning a living when it is him that signed the contract and rejected the WWE.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote