View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 08:38 PM   #28
The One
Boss

The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I can not tell you how happy I am that Brock Lesnar doesn't get to touch wrestling for another 5 years...fuck him. I will certainly not shed a single tear for him, and actually I hope he never makes a return to Wrestling. Unlimited potential, and he threw it away...the ultimate push, and he pissed on it...given a national platform on which to make his name, and he walked away. In life we must live with the choices we make, Brock made this choice, and now he must live with it. I stand by WWE 100% (wow I havn't said that in a long time) if he begins to work elsewhere it might give them traction to challenge WWE, and WWE shouldn't be forced to compete with what THEY created. Fuck Brock Lesnar, I am happy to know he will be the Next Big Thing in line at the unemployment office.
The One is offline   Reply With Quote