View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 04:00 AM   #28332
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BizarroKing View Post

So different without his famous Long hair...
Wow.

I wouldn't say he looks totally different but I was really surprised when I saw it.

I think he actually pulls it off and he also looks a bit younger with short hair. I can see where Lock Jaw is coming from though and it is an odd time to get a haircut. After the Hall of Fame would have been alright because his long hair was part of the "Edge" character that's getting inducted but it's not really that big of a deal. I imagine he'll look pretty swish now at the Hall of Fame with his swanky new haircut and his suit.

Also, I can imagine that now he has short hair, it shows he'll be willing to cut it in the future, which will open up more work for him if he decides to choose a career in acting, unlike Triple H who doesn't cut his hair and because of it, you see Triple H on the movie screen, not the character of the story. A good example would be The Chaperone. I don't know about anyone else, but to me, judging by the trailer, that was just "Triple H on a school bus".

Anyway, another view, but from the side: