View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 12:43 AM   #40
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
I was one of those "I watch Raw when it's a commercial on Nitro" guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savior View Post
In the beginning I would watch Nitro 8-9, switch to raw 9-11 and tape nitro. Then i just stopped caring and only taped raw (When school started again)
Similar to Savior, only I would flip from RAW during commercials... until I found out they reran Nitro later. Then I would just stay up and watch the repeat or tape it if I went to bed and watch it the next day to get my fix. Easypeasy.

Finding Hardcore TV, on the other hand, was a chore unto itself, with rotating timeslots and days. Took awhile to try watching ECW because it hardly ever on the same time twice, and I occasionally caught it while looking for the cable access rerun of that week's high school football game hoping it was my school (at the time, the home field for all Youngstown City Schools- plus one private school down the street from campus, was YSU, so it was a crap shoot on what team was taped as the "game of the week").
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote