View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016, 08:36 PM   #129
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
On the topic of the whole thing clashing with the rest of the show, I will say this. I think they should do away with the supernatural stuff like the lake that makes people revert back to their old gimmick.

Outside of that, everything is actually plausible within wrestling and makes sense. Matt Hardy could have gone batshit crazy. He could invite a camera crew to come film this stuff. He could actually believe that he found Joe Frazier re-incarnated as a kangaroo and begun training with him. I mean... supernatural shit isn't actually out of the realm of "wrestling realism" either but the rest of the stuff doesn't really clash with the rest of the show. It's strange but it can exist in the same universe with easy explanations.

Does anyone remember how The Boogeyman was explained by Palmer Cannon when he first debuted to make his existence make sense? It was kinda genius.
I've actually said that I can buy Matt Hardy as being bat shit crazy. It's how we're being asked to indulge in it with him. This is Ultimate Warrior in the mirror stuff.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote