Thread: Cena/Taker
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 03:12 PM   #53
XL
Feeling Oof-y

XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan View Post
I could see them planting a seed on Raw 25. Everyone knows Cena isn’t winning the RR.

Not that I’m for it, but it wouldn’t surprise me
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
Actually, Cena seemed like as logical choice as any to win the Rumble since his record breaking title win seems like something that should definitely happen at a Mania.

Teasing Cena/Taker next week just eliminates a really feasible Rumble winner, which kinda takes away some of the suspension of disbelief watching the match.
What Vito said.

Even if “everyone knows he’s not winning” you don’t make it a certainty the week before.

I suppose there’s a lot they could do to spin things around. Tease Taker/Cena to put people off the scent of a Cena Rumble win only to have him win. Have Taker win the title to do Taker’s Last Stand vs Cena’s Record attempt.

Not the way I’d do it to have 2 part-timers holding down the WWE Championship match at Mania, but in theory the guy who takes the belt of Cena could be made legit, and with Brock dethroned on Raw you could get away with a part-time champ on SDL.
XL is offline   Reply With Quote