View Single Post
Old 01-09-2024, 09:20 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
***REDO!!!***: Rate the Game: Week 165

OK, so a slight error in judgement on my part as last week's Alien: Isolation wasn't a well-played entry amongst us, save for the great Fignuts, who did praise it and gave it our highest honors with a solid 5. Sadly, much like Marvel vs. Capcom and American McGee's Alice, 1 vote alone is not enough to get you onto our illustrious leaderboard. Alien: Isolation will have to make do with being on our Honorable Mentions list.

This means that we need a replacement game to make up for last week. This also means I'll be doing another game to cover Week 166. So, yeah, you've got double work to do. I'm in the same boat, too, so don't complain. Anyways, be sure to check out that thread, too, to give your thoughts on that game along with this one. Which leads us to the question of what will be pulled out of the bowl to make up for last week? Let's see....

via GIPHY

Alright then, we got that taken care of. This week is a return to the land of Nintendo with another key figure from its gallery of iconic characters. While we've taken a look at his country, we have yet to take a look at his roots. We go way back to the past with Nintendo's Wreck It Ralph rip-off, one of the OGs of the Arcade, Donkey Kong! Dodging barrels and battling a giant ape may seem basic, but it has classic status in the world of video games. Does it deserve that status? It's all up to you guys. Let's do the rating thing and keep an eye out for the other game on tap for this week in the other thread. Until next week.

Also, this will be going in the other forums, too!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote