View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 07:45 PM   #635
Jazzy Foot

Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
I anticipated Goldberg would be going into Mania with a title of sorts but this is now just confusing.

I don't want to see him lose to Lesnar though it seems that way maybe for good reason: Goldberg will probably leave soon afterwards whereas Lesnar will still be back if somewhat sporadically.

Or perhaps in an "out of character" moment, the two wrestler a longer and decent match, Goldberg gets the better of Lesnar once again, Lesnar reluctantly shakes Goldberg's hand as a way of saying "I had to know for myself" and that draws a line under that feud? Lesnar already had his major WM moment and even another loss to Goldberg wouldn't harm his profile. But if Goldberg did win the title at Fastlane then Orton would be facing Cena for sure?

Cena v Taker would have been the dream match though. If my above scenario played out then I'd want Taker to win the belt, come out on Raw the next night and announce his retirement with him citing there's nothing left to do. Lesnar hurting from his loss to Goldberg comes out and reminds Taker of the one blemish on his record and referring to the fact Mania 34 will be back in NO, he challenges Taker to one last match at WM. Taker accepts after acknowledging he wants to avenge that defeat at WM so he can retire saying he beat all his WM opponents and like we had Rock v Cena at WM 28, we will have this confirmed a year in advance billed as Taker's last ever match.

It's no coincidence Taker was involved with the promo/launch of WM 34 PR a few weeks back given the venue and I suspect this could be on the cards.
Jazzy Foot is offline   Reply With Quote