View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 03:05 PM   #27797
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
I've just had a random thought about The Miz.

I was checking out the card for WrestleMania and I noticed that Team Johnny only has one space left and I'm pretty certain that space will be filled by Del Rio.

But for a while now, The Miz has been trying to get on the WrestleMania card and last night on Raw he was trying to impress Laurinaitis but failed. So I just thought, what if Teddy offers The Miz a space on Team Teddy?

With The Miz being so desperate to be on the WrestleMania card, he'll take the offer. It could be the beginning of a face turn for The Miz and even more so if he wins the match for Teddy.

On the other side of things, he could cost Teddy the match on purpose, just to get into Laurinaitis' good books or it could be a big plan by Laurinaitis and The Miz to make sure Johnny wins the match.
I have no interest in seeing Miz turn face, and have serious doubts that a) he could pull it off and b) the fans will buy it......