View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 10:51 PM   #391
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Jesus titties, this was awesome.

Like someone else said, I love that Ultron had personality, and wasn't just the typical cold, emotionless, "I MUST KILL ALL HUMANS" evil robot. Now I see why they went with a bit more of a human face, rather than his traditional static visage in the comics. His ability to add expressions to his comments definitely added to the character, and it was a really good call.

Quicksilver obviously wasn't as interesting a character as the x-men version, but to be fair, he was a hell of a lot closer to the comic version, which for this, was more important imo. And he still got some really slick moments.

Wanda and Vision were really cool, but I'm more excited to see them fleshed out in future movies.

Only complaint was that the pacing felt weird. The plot moves incredibly fast, at first. Like almost too fast. Then it slows to a crawl after the wakanda battle. Then it picks up again. Honestly though, that likely has everything to do with all the cut material. Hoping that for the dvd and bluray release that they can release an Extended Version.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote