View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 03:14 PM   #15
Next Big Thing

Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reavant View Post

How did carwin being a brawler play into brocks hands? So what, Carwin being willing to swing and catching brock and dropping him and then going crazy on top for the finish was playing into brocks hands? GTFO.

Roy is not in better conditioning than carwin. My god. Carwin had a huge adrenaline dump after freaking the fuck out on top of lesnar. Roy doesnt do anything in his fights except throw a few yhaymakers and lay on a guys chest. Of course he looked like he had cardio with dos santos, he couldnt do anything at all, and your not burning energy if you are standing there not doing anything.

A weight cut isnt going to hurt or affect brock, are you crazy? Hes been doing it since he was in college and when your that size, a 10-15 lb cut is nothing.
You answered most of this for me and made it easy. Good for you.

Carwin is a brawler and what did he do? He went out and punched himself tired, like brawlers do. The result? He faded and got choked out. End of story.

As far as trainers, Greg Jackson's amazing, but I'll still take Anderson Silva considering he's beaten up on a couple of Greg's boys already anyways.

Brock having to cut 10 to 15 pounds is no big deal when his opponents do too, like Mir and Carwin did, but it does make a difference when you're burning energy trying to cut weight and your opponent is already at his optimal weight.

Finally... relax. It's just the internet. No need to get all feisty over people who don't even know you exist.