Thread: TV Title
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 09:45 AM   #4
Jimmy Cones
Gentleman

Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I like the idea of a TV title. Personally I don't see it taking credibility from any other belts, and even if it does it isn't like WWE would really care if they could make a good story with it to entertain people. I mean shoot, the guest hosts take credibility away from wrestling all the time but still gets them viewers. I just don't know if a TV title would net them more viewers though since they can't come up with interesting stories about the lower belts for the most part anyways. I'd personally still like it though.
Jimmy Cones is offline   Reply With Quote