View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 06:41 PM   #66
CSL
Over Like Rover

CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indifferent Clox View Post
Come on man. You've never hit yr head on the mat taking a back drop?
not that I recall. I've landed on my arse, my legs, my feet, my hips, I've had my thighs collide in a mini-domnio effect and crush my nads etc. But not my head. Even so, that's not the point. Yes people can land on their heads accidentally/take the occasional bad bump etc. But you're saying "you take them", that stuff you practice regularly involves a situation where you could land like that/where it would be acceptable for that to happen. And that is fucking bullshit. That's the whole point. It's fucking laziness. It's taking short cuts. It's doing dumb reckless shit (and I mean shit) for the sake of doing dumb reckless shit to get a reaction. And it's so fucking widespread nowadays, especially amongst these skinny fucking mongs that are coming in every day to "learn to wrestle" because their latest Dragon Gate StiffHeadDropMania III tape is full of guys that look just like them and they wanna do that shit and the only thing they think you need to do to become/to be able to tell their friends that they're a "professional wrestler" nowadays is buy a pair of kickpads, the latest indy tape and go training with some clueless bellend once a week. It's fucking everywhere
CSL is offline   Reply With Quote