View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 06:10 AM   #302
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Really hoping for AJ Styles vs. Shawn Michaels now. I'll be completely okay with Cena vs. Undertaker and Reigns vs. Goldberg if Styles/HBK is the third match from the top.

As for the women, I am wondering if Emmalina fits in anywhere? I'd be happy for her push to be held off until after stories are finished at Mania. I'm thinking Bayley could beat Charlotte with Sasha's help at the Rumble (so Sasha can re-contend), but that obviously doesn't sit well with either girl. Sasha tells Bayley she should be thanking her, because she couldn't beat Charlotte on her own, and Bayley tells Sasha she deserves to be here 800 times. In their rematch at Fastlane, Charlotte wins the belt back when Sasha throws in the towel for Bayley (still her "friend" at the time) and Charlotte becomes an 11-time champion or whatever she's at. WrestleMania is all the personal issues boiling to the surface.

Alexa Bliss is the SmackDown heel and defends it against Nikki. Simple.

Becky Lynch vs. Mickie James with James being an obsessed Becky fan. I'd actually be interested in seeing these girls open WrestleMania -- a spot that Vince sees as quite prestigious. The finish can see Mickie grabbing Lynch by the hair, licking as if going for her Trish-grab spot at Mania 22, but Becky counters into the Dis-Arm-Her and gets the submission win. Nikki can enter as Becky is making her way to the back and the two can trade looks as if to say "You will see us wrestle each other 90 times soon." So the two matches are kind of part of the same segment. And Nikki basically squashes the overconfident Bliss, who gets Speared and is done. She tries to blame the loss on La Luchadora but gets taken out by her too.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote