Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 10:37 PM   #125
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
If you knew my background, and knew my intelligence, and my experience you would understand why I'm perfectly justified saying that.
Am I the only one who cracks up whenever I hear CyNick reference his intelligence? There are lots of smart people on this forum, brother. You got schooled by no less than three in this thread.

Quote:
Long term, yes. In a period when you are trying to transform the business, it's understandable to take a profit hit.
That insight there -- that's literally a Yahoo Answers response to the question about revenue vs. profit. This is the intellectual titan you are dealing with, folks. One week of business class and he thinks he's the Trumpster himself.

Quote:
You must be a lawyer, because you're making something simple very complicated. USA doesn't care what production costs WWE has unless WWE is trying to negotiate that USA pay for part or all of production. Then sure, you need to do a deep dive into costs. But you keep moving the goal posts. First it was lol at WWE for showing cable ratings, then it was they need to submit their "ratings audit", which isn't a real thing, now you're clutching on to production costs.

Put everything else aside, just explain why it's lol for WWE to show a slide comparing their cable properties to other cable properties. That's all I need to hear about.
You talk about shifting goal posts, but you are the one constantly shifting them in order to stop BigCrippyZ from lodging that football so far up your ass it knocks your teeth out, son. You shift the posts in your last paragraph. I don't think you were being ironic.

BCZ pretty much explained that the data is manipulated to avoid other data. You can say it makes sense for a business to present itself in the best possible light all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that it is worked and doesn't address the overall health of the television product. That is right in line with "what you need to hear," right?

Quote:
You understand why The Rock was never arrested for threatening to sodomize someone with a shoe, right?

That quote you love to use was a joke, but not shockingly, you failed to grasp that.
Jokes are supposed to make people laugh, and not betray a crippling sense of self-awareness in your own lack of arguments. Somehow I think that if you were a super-genius, you'd grasp that and be able to write wittier material. Maybe you can help Melania with her speeches? You seem proficient with Google.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote