View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 08:07 PM   #800
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I feel like this could very easily be the WrestleMania 33 card:

Universal Championship
Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship
Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Luke Harper

The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns

John Cena vs. AJ Styles

Six-Man Tag Team Match
Triple H, Kevin Owens & Samoa Joe vs. Chris Jericho, Sami Zayn & Seth Rollins

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Big Show, Shaquille O'Neal, Braun Strowman, Mark Henry, Rusev, Sheamus, Cesaro, Big Cass, Enzo Amore all featured

Fatal 4-Way for the RAW Women's Championship
Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax

Cruiserweight Championship
Neville (c) vs. Kota Ibushi

RAW Tag Team Championship
The Hardys (c) vs. The New Day

Lumberjill Match for the SmackDown Women's Championship

Naomi (c) vs. Alexa Bliss

Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship
Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin vs. The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kalisto vs. Apollo Crews vs. Kane

Kickoff Match for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship
American Alpha (c) vs. The Usos

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a few personalized booking tweaks, I'd have Becky Lynch replace Nia Jax in the Fatal 4-Way for the RAW Women's Title. I think having her in there adds to the charisma of the match -- especially in Orlando. Since there aren't technically time constraints on you, and even though the card is long enough, I'd be fine upgrading Alpha to the main card and having them win the belts back from The Revival. There is still time to debut them and have them steal the belts from the cocky Alpha, with the return win being the story for Mania with Hulk Hogan backing Alpha. I think everything else builds nicely to the more important stuff later in the show.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote