View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 08:00 AM   #182
El Fangel
ELF ANGEL

El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeritron View Post
Unless it's 15+ years down the line and Nolan and Bale reunite to do a fourth Dark Knight Returns-esque film where everyone's older and the story is revisited. Even still I think it would be very iffy.

The series will probably have been rebooted by then though. Obviously a new actor playing Joker is fine in a new series.
That I think would be acceptable by some standards, while many seem to think only Ledger should be Joker in Nolans universe and be left at that.

I think I may have discussed with you (or someone) that teh only person I think could do The Joker to the extent that Ledger did is Johnny Depp (yeah, might be cliche but hear me out)

Johnny Depp has a penant for engulfing himself in his roles and not looking like an actor playing a part, but rather the character himself.

Jack Sparrow, Edward Scissorhands, Raoul Duke, etc.

Having said taht, I still wouldnt like the Joker recast to begin with.
El Fangel is offline   Reply With Quote