View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 08:28 AM   #184
Jeritron
Get a poke on

Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
After looking over the list here is what I have.

Catwoman - Completely possible
Clayface - Somewhat possible if you use Preston Payne
Deadshot - Would be kinda fun
Hush - Think it would be him, but is he mainstream known enough?
Penguin - Would be mad creepy in Nolans world, have him as a deformed looking crime boss
Scarecrow - Maybe have him play the big role again?
I don't think Clayface would work at all. Scarecrow can, and probably will be back in a small role, but after hanging around as a minor threat in 2 films, I don't think the audience wants to see him be the focus. Bringing villains back can happen but I think there needs to be new blood at the heart of the threat.

Hush would easily work in Nolan's world. It would be great really, and although the average moviegoer has no clue who he is, he would get over very quickly.
The only problem is Hush's character is out for Batman because of something in his past. It's a revenge story dating back to childhood, and he hasn't been established at all.
It could be accomplished through flashbacks or creative screenwriting, but that would likely kill any potential suprise. They only have one movie to work with.

Then again, I thought Hush's identity was obvious by the first few pages of the book, and it didn't kill the reveal for me.
It would likely make the movie into a mystery picture, which would show off some more of Bats detective side and probably make for a great flick, but I'm not sure that's the story they're looking for in the 3rd and final movie. Especially after the scale and style of the story in TDK.
Jeritron is offline   Reply With Quote