View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 08:43 AM   #1
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Possible push of midcard relevance?

Something that has gone wholely under the radar this past RAW in the wake of "HOW MUCH OF THIS IS A SHOOT-GATE"(even by me, and that's a damn shame, because it struck a nerve, but in a good way) is the Ziggler segment. Rather, one thing he SAID during his promo: that even the World Champions aren't relevant, and as long as he has the US Title, he's "... the only champion that matters!"

Predictably, out comes Kofi, Vicki wears the cake, etc., but that all paled in comparason to that ONE statement.

Nevermind that he has the goods, got mic time, or anything else that will make this a Dolph surpfest. That's not the point either.

Here you have a guy who went from just carrying a belt that hasn't really meant fuck all and proclaimed, through putting himself over, of course, that it actually is worth something and not a stepping stone to something bigger or a placeholder hunk of gold.

Given the fact that there seem to be legit feuds over both the IC and US belts that aren't "loser of the next match goes on to main event status", does anyone else think this is going to last, or are the mid level belts soon back to going the way of the Tag Team titles?

I open the floor to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathtotheSwiss View Post
Sodomy is only fun if it's illegal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigstocke View Post
You should venture into the rasslin' forum more, Tom Guycott is like Chris Jericho in that he is the saviour.

I'll be gutted when he fucks off for a year on tour with a shit metal band and then goes tap dancing on TV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane Knight View Post
Kayfabe is for faggot marks. Real wrestling fans only appreciate pipe bombs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Being black and a nerd severely limits your cosplayability. And I don't like Blade that much.

... and now, everyone else will see it too! AAAAHAHAHhahahahaaaa.....!!!
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote