View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 11:55 AM   #19
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWK View Post
God, why are they dropping the ball with CM Punk? He was the top star on the show and being the biggest heel. Now he is being booked to lose all of the time. He should be the talk of Smackdown, but instead they give the spotlight to Undertaker. Makes no sense.
He's not really losing all the time. He beat John Morrison and Batista recently. Fucking Batista. Granted, he does seem to be losing a little ground (I mean, he's not World Heavyweight Champ anymore), but I have faith that he's going to pick up.

I mean, he's probably the most over heel in the company, and he's a good worker, appears beatable (which gets the fans buying into the face challenging him), and he's a three-time (or four-time, if you count the ECW Title) World Champ. He's not going anywhere. He's done his job well recently. The WWE just put the World Title on a top face for a bit. Not a bad thing, overall.

I'm hoping that at Bragging Rights, CM Punk busts out a promo he used in OVW. "The reason I tapped out to The Undertaker's Hell's Gates on SmackDown!, is because I love my head, and I didn't want him to take it." He said something similar when he tapped out to Brent Albright's Crowbar in OVW, about how he needs his arm, and there was no way he was going to lose it to Albright's submission.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote