View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 01:59 PM   #10
Curtis
Curtis

Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Christian is a talented wrestler and personality for sure. He managed to build a solid career for himself despite a size disadvantage and has shown talent both on the mic and in the ring.

And then, while Christian has had a solid career with some really good matches, Shawn Michaels has had a legendary career with some of all time greatest matches, marred only by his extensive absence due to injury and coming back to defy all expectations and just being incredible all over gain. Basically, anything Christian can do, Shawn can do better.

Christian is a great wrestler but few can really take it up there with HBK. He is one of the big pillars of the wrestling industry, and had paved the way for "smaller" guys to excel in a time when the hosses dominated. If it were not for HBK's extraordinary career in the 90's, guys like Christian might never have gotten the shot that they had.

I also find HBK to be much more charismatic than Christian. Often Christian's promos and character felt forced like he was playing a character while Shawn has always felt like Shawn. Just about the only category where I can see Christian better than Shawn is that outside the ring, Christian seems like a nicer, cooler guy to hang out with. Shawn seems like he would be a bully unless you were in his clique.

So, overall, although I think Christian is a REALLY good wrestler, I believe Shawn outclasses him in nearly every category. Sorry Christian, but you never should've went against the heartbreak kid.

Damn now I want to see a Christian/HBK feud.
Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote