View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 05:01 PM   #19
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruien View Post
Undertaker needs to never wrestle again. Streak or no streak the guy is flat out done.

Why would anyone want to see two old guys wrestle each other? This is not the Sting and Taker from 5 to 15 years ago.
It's just something that a lot of people don't think about when they dream about a match between Sting and the Undertaker. It's not gonna be 97 Sting returning with huge arms and a silent demeanor, it's a 56 year old man with almost 30 years of wrestling wear and tear on his body. I'm sure Sting was still trying that last year in TNA, feuding with Magnus and EC3 but he just couldn't do it anymore. As much as I love the Undertaker, I wanna remember him for his performances against HHH and HBK, not as the almost 50 year old man who struggled to keep up with the much younger Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania last year. As much as I'd want to see the match, I don't wanna see them tarnish their legacies anymore.