View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 11:02 AM   #33
Captain of Fun

Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Big Show is pretty underrated as a worker, imo. Dude has been putting on some pretty entertaining matches for the past few years now. He knows his limitations, and knows how to work around them, to put on the best match possible for a guy his size.

I think the match with Cody will be pretty good. I'd much rather see that than a match with Goldust. Most WWE fans don't know, or don't care that they are brothers. And Goldust hasn't done anything relevant in years, so even if they hype the match to the moon, Cody won't get as much out of beating Goldust as he would from even losing to the Big Show.

Also, as stated before, Big Show has been ON as of late, and I think it would be the better match.

Also, Goldust's book was a bunch of pig shit, so fuck im'.
Captain of Fun is offline   Reply With Quote