Thread: WWE 12
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 08:44 PM   #1766
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Just got this today. I was trying to learn the new controls and my first match was Big Zeke (me) vs. Chavo and I lost the IC title to him in nearly squash fashion.

That embarrassment motivated me to learn the controls quickly and I managed to beat him in a rematch.

I tried to start universe but have no idea what I'm doing as far as editing people around. Changed the name of Raw to Nitro and Smackdown to Raw and WCW to Smackdown because I didn't think to try the schedule tab.

However I did learn that the game doesn't consider the divas people since I had them on one of the shows and kept moving guys to another show and it said I needed 15 wrestlers on the roster even though the main screen said I had 21. Sure enough there were 6 girls on the show.
DaveBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote