View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 11:16 PM   #1
Autobahn
Don't believe the hype

Autobahn has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Autobahn has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Autobahn has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Autobahn has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Autobahn has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Autobahn has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Question Public Enemy and WWF

Don't know if anyone would know the answer to this, but how come Public Enemy were released from WWF in 1999? In storyline they were 'not wanted backstage because they were from WCW', but wondered if this was actually for real.

From wiki:
The Public Enemy signed with the World Wrestling Federation[4] in early 1999. They weren't accepted "backstage" by veteran WWF wrestlers and backstage personnel, however, due to animosity over the fact that The Public Enemy chose WCW over the WWF when the two companies were pursuing the tag team in late 1995.[8] Rocco Rock was also forced to change his name and go by the shortened name "Flyboy" Rocco, in order not to "cause confusion" with The Rock. They made their WWF debut on the February 22, 1999 episode of Raw is War. In the two months they lasted in the WWF, their only feud was against the APA; following the feud and The Public Enemy's subsequent release, the APA claimed that they "ran The Public Enemy out" of the WWF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
I'm like Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania 12. I beat that ass for 60 minutes, and then I go for the win during overtime.

*HBK pose and pyro*
Autobahn is offline   Reply With Quote