View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 11:41 AM   #310
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
Also note the wording "one of their main events".

There's no way THE main event is going to be as good. They aren't having AJ/Nakamura, AJ/Zayn, or whatever they come up with close out the show.
That's why I have AJ vs. Brock as my personal choice for main event. AJ being the creative wrestling genius that he is and Brock being the beast that he is I have no doubt these guys would deliver a very unique classic.

I'd love AJ vs. HBK, but if HBK didn't come out of retirement to face Daniel Bryan, his student, I don't see why he'd come out of retirement to face AJ Styles.

Brock vs. Shinsuke Nakamura is something I'd be very interested in, but they're not gonna make Shinsuke a main event player in 3 months.
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote