View Single Post
Old 04-29-2004, 12:14 AM   #88
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Also, how Dwight Yoakham made it on the list with those guys is beyond me. He has a few good song but wow... putting him in the same list as those other guys is almost sacreligious. Kenny Chesney deserves to be up there much more than he does. Besides, Kenny is much closer to Garth already than Little Texas ever was to Alabama.
Could it be that I wasn't intentionally listing legends, mayhaps? I like Dwight's sound, which is closer to the traditional sound. Maybe I should have picked Randy Travis? *shrugs* As for Kenny being closer to Garth, no. I've seen both do live performances: Garth is really High Energy, Kenny is just walking around doing the "Hook 'em Horns" sign (unless he was going for the devil sign, same thing, but it's different context...). I know, it's because Kenny Chesney doesn't look like a hair metal band reject, like all of Little Texas did. Chesney is instead doing an impression of Jimmy Buffet.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote