View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 01:54 AM   #349
Purgatory
You're Welcome.

Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
My Live notes (in no particular order):

The gates did NOT open at 6:30 as advertised....actually, I don't think they have ever opened on time for any show I've been to there.

Crowd was HOOTTTTTT for Dean Ambrose possibly winning, except for some whiny kid one row down from us who was pro-Sheamus.

Bought a kids replica of the WWE title for my son. $30 for the fucking thing. I think he was expecting it to be of the same quality that my $400 Attitude Era Heavyweight Title ($20 at a yard sale because the guy just didn't have a clue)

Little girl sitting next to us was obviously cheering on Big E, but she kept saying "Go, Piggy, go!!" Her mother had been trying to correct her, but I said "It's better this way. The guys a fucking pig obviously." I think I pissed off a few fans with that one. Ah well, fuck em.

Wade Barrett is hilarious.

Bray Wyatt and Eric Rowan impersonators should NOT be trying to charge money for pictures with them. There were two awful ones, but I think the cops ran them off.

Paige is HOT. Can't stress this enough

I think they were also taping the JBL & Cole Show in one corner. Booker T was the only one I could make out clearly from my nosebleed seats. Who else is in that show? There was a chick on there, dunno if it was a guest or a Diva. Someone guessed Natalya, but I dont know.

Bray Wyatt's promo was awesome, although some guy kept yelling "Sheep Fuckers" from behind us.

Daniel Bryan was very over with the crowd, even though the same guy from before cracked a joke about having goat that looked like Daniel Bryan and that if he did, he'd shave it's ass and make it walk backwards. That got some heat on him from a few of the parents right there.
Purgatory is offline   Reply With Quote