View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 05:51 PM   #24
Casey Jones
Bringing Logic Back

Casey Jones has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Casey Jones has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Casey Jones has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Casey Jones has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Casey Jones has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Casey Jones has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Casey Jones has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrA View Post
They may be similar in the same way Tuxedos cookies are similar to Oreos, but that doesn't change the fact that Tuxedos are awful.

I don't think anyone would even care for Undertaker or Kane if they were allowed to use those characters in TNA. TNA is a joke.
Completely agreed that TNA is a joke, but no one would draw for TNA besides The Rock Dwayne Johnson and so it's a moot point.

-I think people would continue to pop decently for Undertaker and Kane if they were allowed to play very similar characters to their WWE selves...with similar names.

-I think people would give Taker and Kane mild/lukewarm crowd reactions if they dressed like grubs, and got completely different names and gimmicks....but I think that would apply to just about anyone.

This thread is retarded and pointless. Given the author of the thread however, I am not surprised.
Casey Jones is offline   Reply With Quote