View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 01:10 AM   #510
Jerichoholic
III

Jerichoholic is a chill bro (7,500+)Jerichoholic is a chill bro (7,500+)Jerichoholic is a chill bro (7,500+)Jerichoholic is a chill bro (7,500+)Jerichoholic is a chill bro (7,500+)
Random Thoughts.

I miss the skinny, rookie, Roy Williams that had Darren Woodson telling him what to do. That guy ruled.

In hindsight I'm glad they gave Terrence Newman the night off, and I kind of hope they do next week as well, because I doubt we will need him to beat Miami. I can't wait for him to be healthy and be able to open up a little more on the pressure. Also I thought Reeves did OK, and if he wasn't against a 6-6 reciever he has no chance to press against, he could even upgrade to good.

I love Patrick Crayton and Sam Hurd, but still have sadness in my heart that Terry Glenn might have to retire.

Losing J-Ferg for the year hurts our run defense a lot, but Jay Ratliff has been getting much better penetration on pass plays, so hopefully it won't hurt too much.

Jason Witten and his Farmer's Tan

Tony Romo.

Marion Barber III I"ve always been a big fan of Julius Jones, and wanted him to suceed, but he just can't seem to do anything but run into his lineman's ass the past two years, while MBIII just continues to tear it up.

Dunno, really pumped about our Offense right now, and if we can get Newman back close to 100 percent I think we will have a good enough defense to do well this year.