View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 06:29 PM   #255
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I could see Styles vs. Ambrose or Styles vs. Ziggler. It wouldn't have that much...oomph, but I could see it as a "Well, we need to do something" kind of match. Like how Orton and Kane got thrown together for WrestleMania 28. You know, the "Randy Orton match" most years.

The Wyatt Family vs. The New Day isn't something I'm too keen for, but I can see it happening. There could be some interaction at the Royal Rumble that leads to The New Day costing The Family the belts against a team. In my recently jumbling of names, I actually had it as Ambrose & Ziggler in my mind. They're in similar spots on the roster -- kind of floundering and could use a branch to grab onto. A Tag Team Title run might freshen them up a bit. They're different enough as personalities that I can see them having good chemistry. Maybe they can go against American Alpha at WrestleMania, with Ambrose and Ziggler being the more heelish team, which would be a damn good match.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote