Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 01:16 AM   #304
Mercury Bullet
The Year of the Bullet

Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
1) Cro Cop has lost it. I think he needs to either hang it up or take a step back from the UFC and down to a lower level of competition.

2) I thought Hamill won that fight. I was really disappointed with Bisping's performance. True, Hamill had some nice take down and didn't do much else. BUT, Bisping really didn't do much of anything.

3) Houston Alexander is on his way to the title in the light-heavyweight division. Hopefully he does not get lost in the shuffle with all the names coming in from PRIDE. He deserves to be ranked very highly and hopefully his next match is against another high-caliber opponent where he has a chance to earn a title shot.