View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 06:16 PM   #27688
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad View Post
I think my hatred for Kelly Kelly is getting up there with Hulk Hogan. She can't wrestle for shit, she's annoying as fuck and can't 'speak', and to be honest I personally have never really found her attractive. Since her Divas title loss a while back she's done nothing, and now she has a Wrestlemania match that basically came out of nowhere and makes no sense. :foc:

Should have been Beth Phoenix vs. Natalya Neidhart vs. Eve Torres (who has become a heat machine since the Zack Ryder thing).
I'm pretty much the same as you.

I'm not a fan of Kelly Kelly and I do find that she can be annoying at times. I remember there was a time where I was surprised at how good she was getting during her matches but it didn't last long. I've never found her attractive either.

The only reason, in my opinion, she has a WrestleMania match is because of Maria Menounos. Other than that, she's done nothing to get on the WrestleMania card.

Everyone was wanting Beth Phoenix vs Kharma but we all know now why that won't be happening. Beth/Natalya/Eve would have been a good replacement and interesting. I would have liked to have seen that over what we have, but to be fair, Natalya hasn't really done much to get on the WrestleMania card either, other than fart.

But still, she has done more than Kelly.

WrestleMania is shaping up to be fantastic in my opinion. Before I found out about that Divas Tag Team Match, I was looking forward to every match on the card. But nothing's perferct.

I just hope a good match didn't get bumped to a Dark Match because of it.