View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 03:44 PM   #77
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Outside of Brock vs Goldberg, I don't think anything is clear right now. Mania these days is focused on four or five key matches, the rest is filler to get guys on the show.

You have to think Cena plays a key role. They brought up the whole 16th title win, so this is a logical place to pull the trigger. Just a matter of whether it's against Styles or Taker.

Taker should be in a key match. I think Cena or Orton are the most probable opponents.

Braun vs Roman seems possible, but feels like it would have a similar build as Brock vs Goldberg.

I also feel like Miz vs Daniel Bryan is coming up for this show.

Then you need the girls to be involved in a key match. Charlotte vs Ronda would be amazing if they could pull it off, but my guess is that's a major longshot. Bayley doesn't have the stream I expected she would at this point. She's very blah. But I think she has to be in the title match against either a heel Banks or Charlotte. Lots of time to tell a compelling story though.

So I'm thinking:

Brock vs Goldberg
Styles vs Cena
Taker vs Orton
Miz vs Bryan
Charlotte vs Bayley vs Banks
Stroman vs Reigns

I think they should have Corbin program with Ambrose to set him up for a future title program with Cena.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote