View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 03:25 PM   #392
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• I'm assuming STD really enjoyed that handicap match as it was two heels against a face. Seeing two faces against a heel at Elimination Chamber really bothered STD for some reason. It seemed to bother him more than something like that should bother someone.

I hope you enjoyed it anyway STD!

• My God does Bo Dallas look like such a jobber these days. It appears that his "push" (if you can call it that) ended after he defeated Axel on that random episode of Raw.

• Dar/Gallagher = Skip. I will say however that it just sucks to see Alicia Fox relegated to being a manager in the Cruiserweight division. I always say it, be she really deserves more than this. Why not add her to the Women's division on Raw because at the moment, that division, much like the Cruiserweight division is just terrible at the moment and it really needs more competitors.

• Emma debuting as Emmalina then announcing that she's going back to Emma was something. I think the guys in the back are just having fun with it now, considering how long it took her to debut as Emmalina.

Next week should be interesting though. That is if she appears. For all we know, we could get vignettes next week hyping up the debut of Emma, which will run way into the middle of July.

• Chanting "lets go jobber" to Mark Henry was just no.

• I don't usually talk about backstage segments, but when the camera turned to reveal Enzo & Cass, I legitimately thought Enzo was an old woman for a second.

Also, Enzo is quite annoying.

• I don't really care for Joe or "Micheal Cole Presents: An Interview With...." segments, so I just skipped that part.

• Handsome Rusev losing didn't make sense at first, but when Joe turned up, it all did. I think we could possibly see Rusev/Zayn again at Fastlane but as part of the Pre-Show. Maybe.

I'm sure we will see Joe/Zayn at WrestleMania though. This looks to be the beginning of it all.

• Theodore Long being inducted into the Hall of Fame is cool. For once, it wasn't spoiled for me by some news website. Instead, it was spoiled by Stephanie at the beginning of the show.

Seriously WWE, stop it.

• Tozawa/Daivari was actually pretty good. It sucks that Daivari is just a jobber for the Cruiserweight division as I like him and he's good, but at the same time, I like Tozawa too, so either way I'm happy.

Also, I really like Tozawa's Snap German Suplex. It's so good.

• The Festival of Friendship was nothing short of amazing. Jericho is also amazing but we all knew that.

As much as I enjoyed the segment, I had a strong feeling that what ended up happening, would happen, starting from when Triple H called over Owens backstage. Then when Owens came out, his face told you something was up, then when I saw a giant TV in the ring, that was it. Owens was going to turn on Jericho for sure.

Triple H sure does love his fatties though. First Kevin Owens and now Samoa Joe. Maybe Rollins' failure turned Triple H towards fatties.

Anyway, with Owens turning on Jericho, it's pretty safe to assume now that we'll be seeing Jericho/Owens at WrestleMania. Also, it was good to see Gillberg again. I was actually hoping for it to be Gillberg and I actually marked out a bit when he did show up.

Great segment.

• Did Enzo bring out marshmallows just so Cass had a reason to say "sawft"?

I hope not, because that's really bad.

• I skipped pretty much all the women's match as the division on Raw at the moment is so poor. I have no interest in it whatsoever. SmackDown's Women's division is miles better than Raw's.

It was pretty cool to see Dana Brooke back though. I like her. She's alright.

Oh, and Bayley is the champion. Cool. I guess.

I look forward to Charlotte winning it back in two weeks at Fastlane though.

• Overall, Raw was alright. It was better than usual but that could possibly be down to Jericho, I don't know.

But it was good. Not great, but good.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote