View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 05:01 PM   #3
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Bray SHOULD end up being a bigger deal, but there are no guarantees.

I like this match up, because there are obvious influences in Bray's work and the families similarities to The Flock.

Ravens stuff in ECW was so good though and I felt his character was more real and consistent. WWE is still a bit all over the place in terms of who/what Bray Wyatt actually is.

I think, in time, a 29 year old Bray will go ahead, because he is great in the ring and has a unique character, but Raven was there first and has already had a storied career, years and years to perfect his character and a much larger body of work to appreciate.

In 2017, it can only be Raven, but we may not even be saying that by 2020.

2017 still belongs to the veteran though
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote