View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 12:01 PM   #444
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
Love this show. Also dunno why everyone shits on Carl so much. Good character. Good actor.
It was the previous episode where it hit me. Before that he had been fine, and then the horrible "Do it dad." scene was fucking ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iginfest View Post
Pretty great episode overall. As I've never read the comics I wasn't really sure on the "rules" involved in this world, and with the way Bernthal was portraying Shane as almost demonic throughout the whole episode I thought maybe he'd got bitten at some point earlier and was slowly turning or something. Dunno. Obviously read now though that people just turn when they die.

Also yeah, T-Dogg must've got a big paycheck this week for getting 3 lines of dialogue in.
I hope T-Dawg has some sort of back-story nobody knows about yet. Something....anything...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanso View Post
The Shane and Rick scene in the field was well done. Tense. Great shot with the Moonlight, silhouettes etc.
Yeah, my wife was talking about how Rick needed to do it just as he did it, was funny. Great scene though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Big Thing View Post
More great parenting from Lori too. When she looked around that house and saw T-Dogg and Herschel playing the roles of Rick and Shane as group bad asses, you'd think she'd keep a closer eye on her boy.
Why the fuck can't anyone just lock him in a room? My parents freaked out when they didn't know where I was and they were just scared of pedophiles. Those same pedophiles are now zombies. WTF?

One thought though, Shane died knowing that the Jersey Shore Gang was off the high-way camping out.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote