Thread: WWE 12
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 07:30 PM   #1359
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah, if PS3 already have a patch coming out then I'm sure 360 will as well, even if it comes out a bit later. 360 and PS3 are the two main versions of the game so I doubt they'd fix one but not the other.

I've heard mixed reviews on injuries. Some people say they happen a shitload, but others have already played through half a year of Universe without any injuries. I think it largely depends on what kind of match you play. I'm somebody that tries to win the match as quickly as possible, usually with one finisher. So I should be in the clear. People who try to brutalize their opponent in every match may be in trouble, though. One guy said the only injury he's had in 4 months was Del Rio taking out Tyson Kidd because he just totally destroyed his arms and dragged the match out before the Cross Arm Breaker.

I also tend to watch a lot of CPU matches and they too try to win the match in a timely manner so whatevs. Random cutscene shit could get annoying, but since I'm running my own sim fed I can just no-sell it and continue on as if nothing happened. WWE writing team style.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote